Supervising Food Safety in Catering (Level 3)
This course is intended for food handlers with supervisory roles.
- Introduction to food safety
- Implementing good food safety procedures
- Contribution to staff training
- Supervisory management
- Temperature control (chilling, cooking)
- Contamination control
- Workplace and equipment design
- Waste disposal, cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- Personal hygiene of staff
- Food safety management tools
Cost (per person)
The course fee is £285 and is fully inclusive of:
- Tuition and examination
- All course handouts
- Copy of 'Food safety for supervisors'
- Refreshments throughout the course
Examination and award
The course ends with a multiple-choice examination of 60 questions. Designed to test knowledge, understanding and application of food safety across the whole level 3 award syllabus. This examination is on a separate half day at the end of the course.
Please note: It is recommended that the Level 2 Award in Food Safety in catering is obtained prior to booking on this course.
How do I book a place on this course?
Select the 'Download course booking form' link on our Business training courses homepage.
How do I pay for a course?
To see what options of payments are available, please see the 'How do I pay for a course' link at the top of this page.