Support in crisis
We know that not all major problems happen during normal office hours or can wait until the next day. Our out-of-hours team can help in an emergency.
Lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Ring: 0116 454 1004
- You can also ring: 0116 255 1606
- Tuesday to Thursday, 5pm - 8.30am
- Friday to Monday, 4.30pm - 8.30am
Hard of hearing?
If you are hard of hearing or deaf and not able to phone us, you can send us an email. We can then email you back, or contact you via text if you prefer.
- email@example.com (8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 4.30pm on Friday)
- Outside of office hours email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elsewhere on the web
Information on mental health crisis and where to get urgent help and support can be found at:
Find temporary and emergency accommodation if you are rough sleeping or if you are homeless.