Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of use for senior citizen bus passes.
What can the senior citizen concessionary travel pass entitle me to?
- Free Bus Travel - Your pass will enable you to travel free on local buses in all parts of England, between 9:30am and 11:00pm Monday to Friday and all day at weekends and bank holidays. The pass can also be used at these times on Leicester Park & Ride services to obtain a concessionary fare of £1 per day
- Half Fare Bus Travel - You are also entitled to half fare bus travel before 9:30am Monday to Friday, provided your journey begins in Leicester
- Half Fare Train Travel - Passes are valid for half fare train travel at all times on journeys between Leicester and stations in Leicestershire, and between Leicester and Derby, Nottingham, Grantham, Peterborough, Kettering and Nuneaton.
What is my senior citizen concessionary travel pass not valid on?
- Bus services outside England
- Train travel (aside from the train services mentioned above)
- London underground.
You should always use the pass issued to you most recently. Please note that if you have changed address since obtaining your pass, you will have to notify us of your new address. Failure to do so could result in a delay of your pass. You are likely to be refused travel if you present a previous pass. The driver may inspect, refuse use of, or retain the pass if he or she has reasonable cause to believe the pass is being used improperly.