Fraud investigation for schools and councils
We offer corporate fraud investigation services to schools and councils. We're committed to protecting public funds and ensuring value for money for the local community.
What we offer
- Interviews (PACE and informal)
- Covert surveillance
- Evidence gathering
- Witness statements
- Preparation of court files to prosecution standard
- Fraud prevention advice and awareness training
- Specialised legal advice
- Service of legal notices
- Help to recover losses.
Why choose us?
- Experienced and qualified team of specialist investigators
- High quality and cost effective service
- Proven track record
- Established working relationships with other local authorities and government agencies
- Recognised as one of the leaders in the field
- Access to specialist in-house legal advice
- Fully accredited financial investigations.
We have expertise in dealing with a wide range of both civil and criminal investigations, right through to taking legal proceedings and recovering losses through the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (POCA). Our expertise spans working for the police, audit, trading standards, financial assessments and the banking industry.