Skip to content

Get financial support

Need advice on your council tax, business rates or housing benefit? Find out how we can help.


You have three options if you want to appeal against your council tax bill. You may appeal if you feel you have been overcharged, or if you should be entitled to a discount.

The three options are as follows. Please click on the links below to find more detailed information: