The library has books to borrow, free access to computers and information. It’s free to join so why not come along and see what we have for you?
|Monday||10am - 2pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 5pm|
|Thursday||2pm - 7pm|
|Friday||10am - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 4pm|
|Sunday||12 noon - 4pm|
Computers and internet
The library is all on one level and has disabled parking, a wide entrance, induction loop and an accessible toilet. We also have a large text keyboard and track ball mouse.
For Children and Young People
- Children's books for all ages, from babies to young adults
- Toddler Time every Wednesday from 10am - 12 noon. We have 2 sessions, 0-2 years and 2-5 years that run alternate weeks. Please contact the library for session dates.
- Homework help on Saturdays 11.00am – 2pm and Sundays 12.30pm - 3.30pm (term time)
- Open access to all aged 13-19 years (Youth Power): Friday 6.30-8.30pm.
- Baby changing facilities
Access further services
- Borrow an eBook, eAudiobook or download an eMagazine
- Information and reference
- Volunteer in libraries
- Accessibility, health and wellbeing
- Children and young people
Ring us: 0116 221 2790
Write to us: 20 Maidenwell Avenue, LE5 1BL
Send us a message
Follow Libraries on social media for regular updates about all our projects, services and the latest bestsellers