Our Active Leicester memberships start from as little as £15 a month, and one price gives you access to all seven of our sites. Come and talk to us at one of our centres about becoming a member.
|Membership type||Monthly Direct Debit||Annual|
|Gym and swim||£25.95||£285.50|
|Gym, swim and classes||£28.95||£318.50|
|Adult inclusive (gym, swim, classes and courts)||£32.95||£362.50|
|Corporate (gym, swim and classes)||£26.95||£296.50|
If you have problems accessing or viewing these timetables, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Active Leicester membership also offers concessionary rates on activities; this is up to 25% off all non-member activity prices. To be eligible for a concessionary rate you must fit at least one of the criteria below:
- Over 60 – DWP letter, bus pass, driving licence or passport
- Jobseeker’s allowance - stamped form, proof of jobseeker’s allowance
- Recipient of Universal Credit or other benefits - DWP letter
- Housing benefit and/or council tax benefit - Local Authority letter
- Special needs/disabled person - DWP Letter
- Dependant partner/carer for above – DWP letter
- NHS staff - payslip or ID card
- Student studying full-time or part-time at further education college or university - letter from college/university or NUS card.
Disability carer's discount scheme
If you are a disabled adult who lives in the city and need the assistance of a carer, you can apply for an Active Leicester membership card, one for yourself and one for your carer:
- This will enable both of you to use our facilities at concessionary rate.
- The Carer Card will not carry a name, so you can bring different carers each time you visit a leisure centre.
If you have a dependent partner or a permanent carer who requires an Active Leicester membership card in their own name then they must apply at the same time as the applicant.
Do you have a disabled child?
Children and young people under 19 from the city with disabilities, and their carers can obtain further discounts by calling 0116 454 4710.
How do I apply?
To become an Active Leicester member in any of its variations you can apply online using the quick link at the top of this page, and then visit any of our leisure Centres to collect your card.
Should you be eligible for our concessionary discounts please visit any of our leisure centres with the relevant documentary evidence. The Active Leicester membership card will then be issued.
Covid-19 terms and conditions
In light of the current situation, alongside our standard terms and conditions, please review our new supplementary Covid-19 terms and conditions for new and existing Active Leicester memberships.
Got a question for us?
Contact a member of the team, email email@example.com
Sports Services, Admin Hub, Braunstone Leisure Centre, Hamelin Road, Leicester, LE3 1JN.