Secure cycle parking
The bike park offers secure indoor parking for bikes in Leicester city centre, showers, changing facilities, toilets and lockers.
Coronavirus bike park update
There is no public access to toilets and showers at this time. The parking will be free of charge until further notice. For the latest information, visit the Choose How You Move website.
|Monday to Friday||8am - 6.30pm|
|Saturday||8.30am - 6pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
Christmas/New Year opening times
- Christmas Eve, Thursday 24 December 2020: 8am-2pm
- Christmas Day, Friday 25 December 2020: closed
- Boxing Day, Saturday 26 December 2020: closed
- Sunday 27 December 2020: closed
- Bank holiday Monday 28 December 2020: closed
- Tuesday 29 December 2020: 8am-6.30pm
- Wednesday 30 December 2020: 8am-6.30pm
- Thursday 31 December 2020: 8am-2pm
- Friday 1 January 2021: closed
- Saturday 2 January 2021- open as usual
You can download the bike park terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
Where is the bike park?
The bike park is located in Town Hall Square, LE1 9BG, in the basement of the Town Hall. The entrance is on the corner of Town Hall Square and Horsefair Street.
Other secure cycle parking - Leicester Railway Station
Facilities for secure bike parking are now available at Leicester railway station. There are spaces for 222 bikes underneath the station in what was the old Red Star parcels area.
The hub has male and female changing rooms, CCTV, air conditioning and a secure key fob entry system. There is also a departures screen so cyclists can keep track of their train.
Application forms are available from the ticket office, or by sending an email using the link below: