Taxi firms tendering for contracts
Companies must be in our Framework Agreement to bid for work. We advertise in the local media when seeking new companies to join the agreement.
All taxi firms need to follow a fixed set of rules to tender bids for contracts, and these can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.
You can also download the bidding form below, which you can fill in and return to us via email.
Before you submit your bid
There are a number of factors to consider when completing the form:
- Consider your bid price. Remember that a bid of £9.99 per day beats one for £10
- Provide specific details relating to the tender. Do not use shortcuts such as ‘same as last time’ or ‘the usual vehicle’
- Some tenders are complex. If you are unsure of anything then please call us on 0116 454 0037
- Complete all sections of the form. Passenger and Transport Services (PATS) staff will not follow up on missing or incomplete information
- Remember that bidding closes at noon on the date specified, unless PATS indicate a different time when the tender is offered.
In the interests of fairness, we publish a list of successful bidders for tenders, that closed within a specified calendar month. You can find these at the bottom of this page.
If you have problems accessing or viewing any of the documents below please email PATS-Finance@leicester.gov.uk.