How we can help
We can offer advice and support to city residents who are vulnerable during the coronavirus pandemic.
Please email us:
- if you need support to get food or other essential supplies
- if you need help to pay for fuel, rent, council tax or other bills
- if you are concerned about a resident who is vulnerable or isolated who needs help
- if you are having trouble booking your food delivery slot from a supermarket (please put priority shopping in the email title).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org giving a contact telephone number if possible. If you are telling us about another person please get their permission before giving us their phone number or address.
A member of our staff will call you back between 9.30am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
We are receiving a lot of contact from customers but we will reply to you as soon as possible.
If you need support to get medicine, contact your GP or pharmacy.
If you have had a letter from the NHS saying that you are medically vulnerable, use the phone number or email on the letter.
Other places to find help
- UAVA - support for anyone who has been affected by domestic abuse and or sexual violence.
- Phone: 0808 80 200 28. (Monday to Saturday, 8am to 8pm).
- Text support: 07715 994 962 (calls to this number will not be answered)
- Relate - UK's largest provider of relationship support
- Phone: 0300 003 0396. (Monday to Thursday, 8am to 8pm and Friday, 9am to 1pm)
Age UK Leicester Shire and Rutland - Confidential, free advice line which can help with anything that affects your quality of later life.
- Phone: 0116 299 2239. (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)