Transport and streets
Find out how to contact us about parking, street lighting, road safety, cycling, walking and more.
Report a problem
- Report a street cleaning problem
- Report an environmental problem (like fly tipping, potholes and graffiti)
- Find parking charges
- Find parking spaces
- Pay a parking or bus lane fine
- Get a parking permit
- Apply for a Blue Badge
Getting around Leicester
- Check for roadworks and closures
- Get a school bus pass
- Get a discounted or free bus pass
- Use the Park and Ride
- Cycling information
- Road safety
Were you looking for...
I still need help
If you need to contact us about something else, you can send us an email and we’ll deal with your query as soon as possible. You can also call us on 0116 454 1000 (Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm), but please note our phone lines are often busy and you may have to wait in a queue to speak to an advisor.
Request it – Pay it – Report it
Sign up to My Account to access council services 24 hours a day.